AIM - Integrity of Ageing Equipments & Risk Management
How to operate and maintain assets for ensuring performance, maximizing value, profitability and returns and reducing investments, while safeguarding personnel and environment, and meeting national or international regulations
Topics covered during the presentation:
(Features presented from case studies)
New context / New challenges
Cetim vision/actions on AIM & MRO
- AIM in practice
AIM methodology: how to organize at a company level
How to overcome technical problems on ageing equipment
- Focus on Available and required technical expertise, NDT technologies, Simulation for Residual lifespan estimation, Testing, Monitoring & Predictive maintenance
Topics covered during the presentation:
Features presented from case studies:
- Ageing of equipment
- Proof of fatigue strength of steel structures in Europe: Eurocodes
- Crane design, residual life of cranes and related Rules and Standards
- Pressure vessels and boilers
- Cetim’s general methodology for evaluation of Residual Life
- Some industrial examples
- Questions answers
The webinar will be presented by our expert Mr Lionel MELETON, who work in the business unit of Sustainable Industrial Performance.
• Assist companies in their development and transformation
• Support them for better efficiency (organization, safety and environmental issues, tools and methods, …)
• Introduce sustainable considerations into their strategy and daily activities
• Improve practices and modify company management system
• Propose new business models (i.e. product/service system)
• Build and manage a multidisciplinary and competitive team to meet customers’ needs
Areas of Expertises
- Operational excellence / Robotics
- Maintenance and Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Safety, Reliability and availability of products and processes
- Product development (innovation, eco-design, …)
- HSE & regulation and standards compliance
Commercial and marketing expertise
- Market and competitive intelligence
- Prospecting activities on various markets
- Sales team management
- Commercial offers, quotations, negotiation
Addressed Markets: Automotive, Aeronautic, Defence, Building construction, Oil & Gas, Energy, medical, luxury, mechanical industries
Maintenance / AIM
- OCP: Implementation of AIMS + Training of maintenance supervisors
- SAFRAN: Eco-design of new seats for aircraft economic class
- RB3D : Eco-design and design-to-cost project on exoskeleton
- RENAULT: Training on Risk Assessment
- PSA: Training on Safety requirements for handling equipment
- MICHELIN: Expertise day for integration of safety requirements of machinery directive
- Member of standardisation committees (UNM45, ISO TC199, NFPA)
- AIR FRANCE: Definition of environmental requirements in purchasing specifications
- NEXTER: Recyclability of military vehicles
- Member of standardisation committees (UNM01, CEN TC406, JTC10)
- Involvement in various European H2020 projects (REMAKE, MEMAN)
Master degree in mechanical engineering – National engineering school in Saint-Étienne (ENISE) – 1995
Master Research in Thermics and Energy – « Ecole Centrale de Lyon » engineering school (ECL) – 1995
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
17th June 2021, Thursday
15:30 to 17:00 (GMT +8), Singapore time
From your home office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is required.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary