Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety. Reporting to the Senior Consultant / Consultant and working closely with the Technical Expert teams, the ENGINEER (Failure Analysis/Forensic Investigation/Materials and Corrosion) is able to solve failure cases and evaluate condition of equipment/facilities in an analytical, systematic and logical manner through fundamental application of engineering and material science knowledge. He / She will be exposed to a wide spectrum of industries, ranging from marine, oil and gas, utilities to aerospace.
- Perform failure analysis and forensic investigation to establish root cause of machinery/equipment failures, industrial accidents and fires/explosions
- Perform Site inspection to assess and evaluate the condition and integrity of equipment/facilities through various engineering inspection techniques
- Conduct non-destructive tests and evaluations
- Carry out research and consultancy work relating to engineering, materials and corrosion issues
- Conduct laboratory examinations and tests involving metallography, SEM Fractography, EDX analysis, etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Material Science / Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and confident personality with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Team player, curious, enthusiastic, and like to understand what you do and keen to learn a lot
- Prepared to work at site and in the laboratory
- Fresh graduates with keen interest as a failure analyst or forensic engineer are welcome to apply
Employment Type: Permanent, Full-time