(Sales & Marketing)
Reporting to the BD Manager and working closely with the Business Development team, the Intern (Sales & Marketing) will learn and work on various projects within the stipulated timeframe of the internship.
- Conduct detailed market research and analysis to identify industries, markets, competition, and potential clients of the company services and products
- Identify and assist in digital marketing strategies to increase online brand presence and lead generation and develop a positioning strategy
- Assist in the growth and development of Cetim Academy
- Prepare weekly updates on the progress
- Undergraduates / Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Candidates in Marketing certification/studies will also be considered.
- Strong research, analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to manage timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and confident personality with the ability to work independently as well as in a team
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in the market trends