Working closely with the Lab Engineer Leader and with the Technical Team, this candidate can provide technical support to the daily laboratory and site activities, supervise and monitor the laboratory processes to assist the engineers performing Failure Analysis, Forensic Investigation, Site inspection, Condition Assessment cases.
About the Company:
Matcor is a subsidiary of Cetim, the French Technical Centre for Mechanical Industry. Cetim was established in 1965 to support innovation and competitiveness of engineering companies through its multidisciplinary expertise and unique R&D capacity. Our 1,100 employees provide a comprehensive array of services and solutions to the worldwide manufacturing industries, which includes Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, Energy and Oil & Gas. Together with its international subsidiaries and partners, Cetim has 8,000 customers in more than 50 countries and has become a world leading engineering group, who is also able to support environmental and Industry 4.0 transformation.
At Matcor, the Asia Pacific subsidiary of Cetim, we are passionate about finding solutions for our clients and are dedicated to helping in the success of their projects be it: Failure Analysis and Forensic investigation, Lab Testing, Asset Integrity Management, Mechanical engineering and Testing support, High level technical Training, Specialized Software, Advanced manufacturing solutions, Industrialization of innovation and much more….
- Attend to daily laboratory activities
- Hands-on operation of:
- Scanning Electron Microscope (SEM)
- Optical microscope
- Metallographic Preparation Equipment
- Hardness Testers
- Other laboratory and site equipment
- Ensure proper maintenance and calibration of testing equipment
- Ensure proper housekeeping and safety of the laboratories
- Update and manage inventory for all laboratory and general consumables
- Implement actively laboratory policies and support quality compliance
- Experience in SEM, Metallography, Hardness Testing is an advantage
- Must be responsible, enthusiastic and enjoy meeting new challenges
- Able to work with assigned datelines
- Self-motivated and confident personality and work independently as well as in a team
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and manage multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills