Integrated into this international network, we offer you challenging tasks and the chance to experience variety. Reporting to the Director of Operations and working closely with the Experts and Consultant teams, the SENIOR ENGINEER (Failure Analysis/Forensic Investigation/Materials and Corrosion) is able to solve failure cases and evaluate condition of equipment/facilities in an analytical, systematic and logical manner through fundamental application of engineering and material science knowledge. He / She will be exposed to a wide spectrum of industries, ranging from marine, oil and gas, utilities to aerospace.
You should possess a good understanding and knowledge in failure analysis and site inspection and are able to manage most of the tasks on your own.
In particular, you will:
• Perform failure analysis and forensic investigation to establish root cause of machinery/equipment failures, industrial accidents and fires/explosions.
• Perform Site inspection to assess and evaluate the condition and integrity of equipment/facilities through various engineering inspection techniques
• Conduct non-destructive tests and evaluations
• Carry out research and consultancy work relating to engineering, materials and corrosion issues
• Conduct laboratory examinations and tests involving metallography, SEM Fractography, EDX analysis, etc.
• at least Bachelor Degree in Material Science / Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
• strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and timelines
• excellent oral and written communication skills
• certification such as Professional Engineer (PE), Non-Destructive Testing will be an advantage.
• self-motivated and confident personality with ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• a strong leader, able to lead by example.
• a team player, curious, enthusiastic, and like to understand what you do and keen to learn a lot.
• prepared to work at site and in the laboratory