IIoT & artificial intelligence : two key tools to optimize your Manufacturing process”
In this presentation, the CETIM will focus on how innovations based on the use of industrial internet of things and artificial intelligence tools generate values and reduce the capital and operating expenses.
Registration is free but mandatory.
The presentation will be organised around 8 sections as described below:
- Data collect using the IIOT tools for process innovation and automation.
- Product quality improvement and scrapes reduction with real-time inspection and monitoring using data driven models.
- Generate more insights by aggregating and analysing data thanks to the development of advanced digital backbone architecture. the Smart Industry Readiness Index (SIRI) will be presented. New IT architecture based on interoperability and active data exchange between the different factory systems is then addressed such as IOT sensors, Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Laboratory Inventory Management System (LIMS), Enterprise Resource Planning ERP, cloud data platforms, etc.
- Cybersecurity issues is then tackled as more and more systems are being connected to an external location, usually through internet. security of business-critical systems and data comes into question.
- Using the digital twin approach with developing advanced algorithms for data analytics and visualization to achieve better efficiency in business processes and manufacturing.
- Measuring and improving in real-time the energy and utility consumption to evaluate the factory sustainable targets.
- Focus on smart products using IIOT and embedded artificial intelligence.
- Presentation of some CETIM use cases
3pm to 4:30pm (UTC+8)
Topics covered during the presentation:
Features presented from case studies:
- Ageing of equipment
- Proof of fatigue strength of steel structures in Europe: Eurocodes
- Crane design, residual life of cranes and related Rules and Standards
- Pressure vessels and boilers
- Cetim’s general methodology for evaluation of Residual Life
- Some industrial examples
- Questions answers
Mario El Tabach
Mario El Tabach’ is Phd Engineer expert in digital information technology and complex systems. At Cetim since 2008 as project manager and trainer. His main skills: measurement strategies, sensors, digital signal processing, automation, connectivity and communication protocols, artificial intelligence. Currently, he manages a transversal project at Cetim dealing with the industrial internet of things with a budget of more than 3.5 million euros.
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
Metallic Materials: Defects Analysis
15:30 to 17:00 (GMT +8), Singapore time
From your home office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is required.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary