Overview of Leak Test Methods
Overview of the different tracer gas and pressure variation leak test measurement methods
The aim of this presentation is to give a brief overview of leak phenomena, and describe the different methods to measure and locate a leak.
Teaching method alternating theory and practice through case studies or works directed.
Who should attend:
Technicians in the methods, control, quality and manufacturing departments, but also all those (project managers, sales engineers, buyers and who want to know about cleaning and cleanliness of parts.
Topics covered during the presentation:
- Leak description, units and analogy
- Conditions and reasons to perform a leak test
- Tightness test methods
- Equipment and staff qualification
The webinar will be presented by our French technical expert Mr Steven PASQUEREAU supported by Mr Cyril TRUNET.
Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France), DUT in Physical Measurements, 2000 Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France) and Napier University, Edimburgh (UK), DUETI in Environmental Sciences, 2001
Areas of Expertises
Technician at Cetim’s Sealing Technology Department since 2001
- Expertise in leak testing measurement systems.
- Trainer for tightness measurement (tracer gas & pressure variation)
- Involvement in Rapid Gas Decompression tests and studies of elastomer seals according to Total specifications
- Involvement in test bench design
- Tightness measurement on industrial sites:
- Offshore (heat exchangers)
- Aeronautics (manufacturing tools)
- Metrological monitoring of measuring instruments
COFREND* Level II: Leak Test (GT+VP) since 2004
* French Confederation for Non Destructive Test
Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France), DUT in Physical Measurements, 2000
Graduated from the Institute of Technology of St Nazaire (France) and Napier University, Edimburgh (UK), DUETI in Environmental Sciences, 2001
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
Overview of Leak Test Methods
From your home / office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is compulsory.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary