Screwed Assemblies: issues and new challenges
« Screwed assemblies: issues and new challenges »
In bolted assemblies, control of the design and implementation are key issues for the reliability of the connections.
Optimization is a challenge to achieve economical solutions, particularly in terms of weight and size.
We propose to discover these issues and challenges during this presentation.
23th November 2021, Tuesday
16:00 to 17:30 (GMT +8), Singapore time
Topics covered during the presentation:
Features presented from case studies:
- Ageing of equipment
- Proof of fatigue strength of steel structures in Europe: Eurocodes
- Crane design, residual life of cranes and related Rules and Standards
- Pressure vessels and boilers
- Cetim’s general methodology for evaluation of Residual Life
- Some industrial examples
- Questions answers
The webinar will be presented experience engineer Mr LEROY Elric, who work in the business unit team of Assemble Technologies.
Trainer on bolted assembly and Cetim Cobra Software – active in the field of Bolted assemblies. Expertise in cold forming assemblies (riveting, clinching & etc…)
Areas of Expertises
Feasibility studies and industrialization
- Help to choose assembly technologies and process selection
- Specific development product/process
Assemblies design (analytic and FEM dimensioning)
- Design analysis for different modes of mechanical loads (static, dynamic and cyclic)
- Design improvement solutions proposal
- Determination of the causes of the failure of assemblies
- Determining the causes of the failure of a process
- Proposals for corrective solutions, curative and preventive
Research and development
- Technical assistance for the research and development on the customer projects
- Participation in multi-material assemblies’ studies
- Training animation on bolted assemblies and Cetim Cobra Software (French and English)
- Production engineer (EIC CHERBOURG – 2005)
- CETIM (2006 – 2019): Engineer in the Assembly department and project management
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
23th November 2021, Tuesday
From your home office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is required.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary