Smart and Connected Machining
The development of smart & connected machining principles and applications allow their users to face the Industry 4.0 challenges. Those principles and processes also address the current issues that are facing machining companies to maintain their technical abilities and productivity: process optimization, resource optimization, monitoring and interaction of processes.
After a short presentation of the challenges of the industry of the future (or Industry 4.0) in terms of intelligent machining, we will provide an overview of the technologies offered in the field of machining. This “inventory” will allow you to identify and highlight the different use cases and contributions of smart and connected machining technologies such as monitoring, closed-loop machining and machining process optimization.
24th June 2021, Thursday
Topics covered during the presentation:
Features presented from case studies:
- Ageing of equipment
- Proof of fatigue strength of steel structures in Europe: Eurocodes
- Crane design, residual life of cranes and related Rules and Standards
- Pressure vessels and boilers
- Cetim’s general methodology for evaluation of Residual Life
- Some industrial examples
- Questions answers
The webinar will be presented by our French experts Mr Stéphane MANIGLIER, who from the business unit team of Integrated Production Systems.
My interests in the manufacturing processes combined with a curiosity for new technologies bring me to study the machining equipment’s évolutions mainly by visiting international trade fairs. Discovering and understanding those evolutions provided by university laboratories and manufacturers allow us to anticipate and to get prepared for the Industry 4.0 challenges.
Being attentive to the concerns of the manufacturing companies allow me to assist them all along with their projects, from their definition to their industrial property management.
Areas of Expertises
- Technology monitoring,
- Industrial Property management,
- Industry 4.0,
- Automatic aesthetic defaults detection,
- Information systems,
- Additive manufacturing.
- Master in advanced studies diploma in Information Systems Management,
- Master in Management sciences,
- Innovation and Industrial Property management diploma preparation
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
24th June 2021, Thursday
From your home office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is required.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary