Static sealing systems overview
Overview of the different static sealing systems and their use under different service conditions.
The aim of this presentation is to give a brief overview of static sealing gaskets, and describe the different Gasket technology and performance.
Teaching method alternating theory and practice through case studies or works directed.
Who should attend:
Technicians in the methods, control, quality and manufacturing departments, but also all those (project managers, sales engineers, buyers and who want to know about cleaning and cleanliness of parts.
Topics covered during the presentation:
- Gasket families
- Sheet gaskets
- Semi metallic or envelope gaskets
- Metallic gaskets
- Gasket types summary
The webinar will be presented by our French technical expert Mr Stéphane JAVANAUD supported by Mr Cyril TRUNET.
Areas of Expertises
Engineer in the sealing technologies Cetim’s Lab since 2016
- Gasket testing: definition of test procedures for gasket characterization and qualification for gasket manufacturers and end-users in the field of Oil & gas, Nuclear and chemical industry
- Bolted flange connection calculation:
- Training for industry on bolted flange joints and EN1591 calculation method
- Several studies around EN1591
- Sealing interfaces calculation by FEA with elastomeric O-ring / gasket or metallic O-ring
Materials and Design volume 156 (2018): Temperature-dependent modelling of a HNBR O-ring seal above and below the glass transition temperature. (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matdes.2018.06.016).
ASME PVP 2018: Flange Gasket Behavior Characterization for Service in Arctic Environment (PVP2018-84284).
Graduated from Ecole Nationale Supérieur d’Ingénieurs de Bretagne Sud (ENSIBS), France in 2016
Experience in the field of bolted flange joints, elastomeric seals and Finite Element Analysis.
WEB DISCOVERY REGISTRATION FORM
Static sealing systems overview
From your home / office and via Internet, attend a webinar with our expert for free!
Participation is free but registration is compulsory.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account No/Iban: 032-004152-3.
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Ng Pei Shyan or Ms. Irene Lim at +65 67788285 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary