Design Process for Metal Additive Manufacturing
A comprehensive training program on the main processes of design in metal
additive manufacturing technologies
Upon completion of the training, the trainees will acquire the following knowledge and skills:
- Master the main design rules in Additive Manufacturing processes
- Understand the key points to be designed for each Additive Manufacturing technologies base
- Able to design parts on Additive Manufacturing according to the specifications of each metal technology
- Able to adapt the original design to optimise the use of Additive Manufacturing
5th – 9th September 2021 (Mon-Fri)
First level or elementary knowledge on additive manufacturing, mastering mechanical design methods or having attended “FA 01 training on Additive Manufacturing Processes for Polymer and Metal Applications”.
Interactive Virtual Learning with “Classilio”. Alternating theory and practice, including case studies.
Who should attend:
Technical Director, industrial director, operations manager, manufacturing engineers, technicians, designer, supply chain management and executives, research and development team who are involved in incorporating additive manufacturing into their company’s production processes.
Design for Metal Additive Manufacturing (5 modules x 2 hours in 3 days)
- Module 1 (2h): Review of Additive Manufacturing Basics, Global Design including requirements, specifications and value analysis etc.
- Module 2 (2h): Design rules (Global), identifying methods for Additive Manufacturing parts of relevance
- Module 3 (2h): Design rules focusing on Process
- Module 4 (2h): Topological optimisation, Additive Manufacturing Software
- Module 5 (2h): Other design examples, complimentary information and free exchanges
This virtual learning course will be carried out by Mr. Quentin CHARRON, an experienced consultant and research engineer for Additive Manufacturing.
Mr. Quentin CHARRON
Mr. Quentin CHARRON is an experienced consultant, research and development expert for Additive Manufacturing. Mr. Charron specializes in Project Management, Steering, Implementation and Monitoring of Research & Development projects for Additive Manufacturing.
Areas of Expertise
Guiding companies in the discovery and mastery of Additive Manufacturing for their value chain
- Discovery of Additive Manufacturing for metal, polymer and ceramic
- Design for Additive Manufacturing (multi-processes)
- 3D modeling (Catia, SolidWorks) and stl processing (Magics)
- Re-design for Additive Manufacturing
- Topological optimization (Inspire)
Additive Manufacturing Production :
- Laser Beam Melting, Electron Beam Melting
- Metal Binder Jetting (Digital Metal & Desktop Metal)
- Bound Metal Deposition (Desktop Metal)
Following a Master’s degree of Industrial and Mechanical Engineering, with Additive Manufacturing materials and process expertise, Mr. Quentin CHARRON joined Cetim in Year 2017 as a Service and Research Engineer.
VIRTUAL LEARNING REGISTRATION FORM
5th – 9th September 2021 (Mon-Fri)
15:00 – 17:00 (GMT+8) Singapore / 09:00 – 11:00 (GMT+1) Paris
(Total 10 hours)
23rd August 2022, Tuesday.
SGD 1,000.00 OR EUR 610.00 OR USD 750.00 per person (exclude GST)
Registration must reach us on or before 8th August 2022, Monday:
SGD 900.00 OR EUR 550.00 OR USD 680.00 per person (exclude GST)
We welcome groups to attend our trainings. Please contact us for a group discount package.
Our Accounts will advise if GST is applicable. Participants shall bear all bank charges.
Learners must fulfill at least 75% attendance and pass all assessment components, to be awarded with a Certificate of Attendance (COA).
To register for the course, please complete this form.
- Registration form and course fees are to reach MATCOR before the closing date.
- Registration will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Direct internet banking payment to MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd, Bank: Development Bank of Singapore, Bank Code: 7171, Branch Code: 032, Swift Code: DBSSSGSG, Bank Address: 1 Kim Seng Promenade, #02-32, Great World City, Singapore 237994, Account / Iban No: 032-004152-3. / PAYNOW: UEN199201190R
- All cheques should be made payable to “MATCOR Technology & Services Pte Ltd” and mailed to 3 Seletar Aerospace Link Singapore 797550, Or
- Overseas participants may choose to pay in EUR or USD.
- Participants shall bear all bank charges for payments.
For clarification or inquiries please contact Ms. Pei Shyan NG or Joshua Lee at +65 67788285 or send an email to email@example.com
Cancellation & Refund:
- Any cancellation made after closing date – no refund, but delegate substitution is allowed.
- Any cancellation made before closing date will receive full refund.
- MATCOR reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course, only if deemed necessary