The successful candidate will be a young graduate with a Mechanical / Material Degree. Join us to materialise your projects and enrich your skills, within an internationally renowned organization recognized for its technological excellence.
You will progress in all industrial fields in the face of digital and decarbonation challenges: Industry of the Future, energy transition, internet of industrial objects, smart data, etc. You will be exposed to a wide spectrum of industries, ranging from marine, oil and gas, utilities to aerospace.
About the Company:
Matcor is a subsidiary of Cetim, the French Technical Centre for Mechanical Industry. Cetim was established in 1965 to support innovation and competitiveness of engineering companies through its multidisciplinary expertise and unique R&D capacity. Our 1,100 employees provide a comprehensive array of services and solutions to the worldwide manufacturing industries, which includes Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, Energy and Oil & Gas. Together with its international subsidiaries and partners, Cetim has 8,000 customers in more than 50 countries and has become a world leading engineering group, who is also able to support environmental and Industry 4.0 transformation.
At Matcor, the Asia Pacific subsidiary of Cetim, we are passionate about finding solutions for our clients and are dedicated to helping in the success of their projects be it: Failure Analysis and Forensic investigation, Lab Testing, Asset Integrity Management, Mechanical engineering and Testing support, High level technical Training, Specialized Software, Advanced manufacturing solutions, Industrialization of innovation and much more….
- Work on several industrial cases in APAC regarding: Failure Analysis, Forensic Engineering, Residual Life Assessment, Non-Destructive Testing, Risk-based Inspection, Simulation etc.
- Lead projects that are part of a virtuous circle: R&D, development of innovative skills, technology transfer, commercial engineering, and industrialization solutions.
- Work in a multicultural and multi skills team in Singapore, Morocco, and France.
- Degree in Material Science / Materials Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, confident, and able to work independently as well as in a team
- Prepared to work at site and in the laboratory
- Fresh graduates or 1 – 3 years of experience