This candidate will work with the operations team and provide technical support to our daily operational activities.
About the Company:
Matcor is a subsidiary of Cetim, the French Technical Centre for Mechanical Industry. Cetim was established in 1965 to support innovation and competitiveness of engineering companies through its multidisciplinary expertise and unique R&D capacity. Our 1,100 employees provide a comprehensive array of services and solutions to the worldwide manufacturing industries, which includes Aerospace, Marine, Automotive, Energy and Oil & Gas. Together with its international subsidiaries and partners, Cetim has 8,000 customers in more than 50 countries and has become a world leading engineering group, who is also able to support environmental and Industry 4.0 transformation.
At Matcor, the Asia Pacific subsidiary of Cetim, we are passionate about finding solutions for our clients and are dedicated to helping in the success of their projects be it: Failure Analysis and Forensic investigation, Lab Testing, Asset Integrity Management, Mechanical engineering and Testing support, High level technical Training, Specialized Software, Advanced manufacturing solutions, Industrialization of innovation and much more….
- Carry out site inspections
- Conduct Non-Destructive tests
- Carry out laboratory examinations and tests
- Ensure proper housekeeping and safety of the laboratories
- Ensure proper maintenance of testing equipment
- Technical Certificate, NITEC or Diploma in Engineering
- Certification in NDT will be an advantage
- Candidates with 3-5 years of working experience in technical field will be an advantage
- Prepared to work at site and laboratory
- Self-motivated and confident personality with ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Strong leadership
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to write reports will be an added advantage